In our last session in this series, we talked about the “big picture” and the nitty gritty details of planning your college search, and personally important questions. The recording highlights where the girls are in their process. We focused on:
- learning more about the steps in the process
- financing college and scholarships (blog posts on 2.25 & 26. 09, here)
- how to listen effectively to people’s opinions and yet make your own decisions
- realizing that colleges are seeking commitment and passion in you/your extracurriculars (it’s the quality of your engagement not the quantity)
- creating a plan and a timeline for the process.
Listen in on the call here, and see if your questions are getting answered. If not, post a comment and I’ll write back!