Just finished an interview with Matt Nie of WBSD FM, in Burlington, Wisconsin. He asked great questions…
- What are some of the myths about the trying to find the colleges that are the best fit?
- Where do teens begin their college search?
- How can parents be helpful-and not take over the process?
- What can students expect from their guidance counselors?
- What are colleges really looking for in students?
We discussed all this and more, and you can hear it online, at www.wbsdfm.com at 6:30 am Central Time, this Sunday, August 5th.
If you are looking for answers sooner, then…
- visit my website
- listen to these free recordings
- Open Mind, Open Heart: How to Support Your Teen in the College Search, www.majorinyou.com/twosides-parents
- Your College Search: How to Tame Your Fears and Find the Colleges that Fit, www.majorinyou.comtwosides-teens
- visit itunes, search for College Bound & Determined, my radio show for parents, with great interviews and information for teens too!
- contact me for a fre*e strategy session (write to me, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- and, check out the my newest publication, Making the GRADE, at the launch price of $15.00, available at www.majorinyou.com/store, on August 3rd.