It’s all about you!
Here’s a place where you can think about yourself and…
- what you already know about the college search and selection process – you’d be surprised – it’s not as hard as it seems!
- what you have yet to learn about find a college that’s the right fit for you
- focus on your strengths and move past your weaknesses
- think through your questions and concerns and start to get answers
- begin to create you plan for sifting through the hype around colleges
I want to partner with you to realize your college dreams! Please contact me. I would love to hear how I can help you!
Resources for Teens
Stay up-to-date on what people, are talking about on my blog, majorinyou.com/blog 
Sign up for College Bound and Determined , my ezine that focuses on your strengths, reduces your anxiety and helps you enjoy finding the colleges that are the right fit for you
Check out these articles
On my bookshelf…
Here are some of my favorite books!
- 101 Ways to Become the Perfect College Applicant, Jeanine Le Ny and the Kaplan Admissions Team, 2005.
- Admission Matters: What Students and Parents Need to Know About Getting Into College, Sally Springer and Marion R. Frank, Jossey Bass, 2005.
- Campus Visits and College Interviews, Zola Dincin Schneider, The College Board, 2002.
- Choose the Right College and Get Accepted, Students Helping Students, Penguin.
- Colleges That Change Lives, Loren Pope, Penguin, 2000.
- Finding the College that’s Right for You, John Palladino, McGraw-Hill, 2004).
- Fiske Guide to Getting Into the Right College, Edward Fiske & Brude Hammond, Sourcebooks, 2004.
- Making it into a Top College, Howard Greene and Matthew Greene, Harper Collins, 2000.
- The College Finder: Choosing the School that Right for You, Steve Antonoff, 1999.
- The Truth About Getting In: A Top College Advisor Tells You Everything You Need to Know, Katherine Cohen, Hyperion, 2002.
Look here  for a more comprehensive list of books and sites.
My Coaching Program for Teens
As a coach I focus on where you are in the process and where you need to go. We work together to discover what you have yet to learn about the college search process…. I ask lots of questions!
I help you:
- discover your strengths
- identify your challenges
- support you in figuring out what environments – academic and social – will support you in doing your best work
- help you manage the process of sifting through the almost overwhelming amount of information about colleges
- plan visits to colleges
- prepare for interviews, and
- point you toward resources for financial aid
I listen to your concerns and celebrate their progress.
In six sessions, I help teens feel more in control of this daunting endeavor and find the colleges that will be a great matches for them.
Learn more about Choosing the College that’s Right for You! 
Apply for a Strategy Session
Send me an email  to apply for a Strategy Session to discover if what I have to offer is a match for your needs at this point in your college search.