the often forgotten part of the equation…
Here’s a place where you can learn about and reflect on…
- your teen and the college search process s/he is embarking on…
- your self and how you feel about the start of the college search process
- your changing relationship with your teen
- your life during your teen’s senior year and first year in college
- your life to be – and how many of your relationships will change and grow when your teen leaves for college
I want to be of service to you and your teen! Here are a few of my writings, a number of resources, and information about the public speaking and coaching that I offer to parents. Please contact me with you questions and concerns, I would be delighted to hear from you!
Resources for Parents
Here’s a letter that I drafted two years ago to parents of students admitted to Clark University.
Click here to read my article about preparing for my daughter’s departure for college.
Public Speaking/Facilitated discussion for Parents (PTA’s, community groups, etc.)
Learn more about, For Parents Only: Talking about Your Changing Role as a Parent, here
Jill’s list of Speaking Engagements
On my bookshelf…
- Parent as Coach, Diana Sterling, www.parentascoach.com
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes, William Bridges
- The Five Love Languages of Teenagers, Gary Chapman
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Sean Covey
- Teenagers Learn What They Live, Dorothy Nolte & Rachel Harris
My Coaching Program for Your Teen
Learn more about Choosing the College that’s Right for You!
Complimentary Coaching Call
Click here to talk with me about you questions and concerns